les ptits' bouts Index du Forum
les ptits' bouts Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

This Is My God: The Book Of Jonah: A Commentary Download Ep

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les ptits' bouts Index du Forum -> Forum publique -> Le coin blabla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ithefam

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 21:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: This Is My God: The Book Of Jonah: A Commentary Download Ep Répondre en citant

This is My God: The Book of Jonah: A Commentary
by K. D. Bradshaw
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK This is My God: The Book of Jonah: A Commentary
->>>ONLINE BOOK This is My God: The Book of Jonah: A Commentary

Every decision we make has its consequences. Many are immediate within the context of our daily lives. Some do not manifest themselves until years, or even generations, later. That ultimately we must accept responsibility for them is an unavoidable truth. The story of Jonah and the Whale has been a staple to every youth pastor, even if less often preached from the pulpit. Nevertheless, it should not be dismissed as a mere Sunday School tale. On the contrary, it is read during the Mincha service as the haftarah on Yom Kippur in synagogues around the world. Its powerful message of repentance and forgiveness reveals a resilient clarity to some of life's abstract questions: Who am I? Why do I exist? What is the purpose of my life? And for the Christian: What does it mean to be chosen? This terse little book incites us to introspection while attacking our inclination for mendacity. The similarities between a recalcitrant Jonah and our post-modern illusions are startling, bringing a timely relevance to this ancient story. The author offers a candid disclosure of his own life and the consequences of tragic mistakes as he, too, ran from God's call. With every reading, new insight may be gleaned from this story.

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 72 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B072P19DVY
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 430 KB

This is My God: The Book of Jonah: A Commentary download audio apple online thepiratebay

Tags: audio book, book french, ios read library pc thepiratebay, free ebook, free mobile, book kindle, book 4Shared, book download via Transmission, discount for book, download eng book, value pdf full mp3 book, download french, bookstore access selling online ebay, information wiki author book francais, book torrent, free download via uTorrent, link italian free iBooks ipad, eReader itunes view windows download

79c7fb41ad

Sing a Song for Sixpence: A Vintage Collection Edition download epub mobi pdf fb2Networking Thoughtfully: The 30 Minute Read That Could Change Your Life download epub mobi pdf fb2Kissing My Friend: A First Lesbian Erotica download epub mobi pdf fb2The Inside Scoop: 5 Keys to Purposeful Partnerships That Passionately Educate Children download epub mobi pdf fb2The Pneumatic Despatch Tube System of the Batcheller Pneumatic Tube Co: Also Facts and General Information Relating to Pneumatic Despatch Tubes (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2The Irelandopedia Quiz Book: An `Ask Me Questions' Book download epub mobi pdf fb2XWIG, The Anti-Satan Robot: Satan's Periscope download epub mobi pdf fb2Two Sides Of A Coin (Chronicles of an Earned Book 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2Once I Was Blind But Now I See: A compelling witness of the miraculous work of Christ in one man's life download epub mobi pdf fb2Happy Birthday: Birthday Notebook For 19 Years Old |8.25 x 6 Lined Journal (100 Pages) (Birthday Notebooks and Journals) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 21:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les ptits' bouts Index du Forum -> Forum publique -> Le coin blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange